Before you register & access CUBBER app please read the following terms and conditions carefully. If any time you do not agree the terms and conditions you may not access or use the CUBBER site and immediately terminate to use this server. An agreement of these terms and conditions as a legal contract with us.
An individual customer, user as per the terms at least 18 years age. Regarding you use of our prepaid recharge services DTH recharge service and closed wallet of online CUBBER market place such as other service we may add time to time. Service can be use by terms and conditions including relevant policies. You shall visit the "terms and conditions"? link there is any changes the site mat introduce.
We at Cubber are excited of the immense potential available for earning and referring friends through the app, all the while sitting in the comfort of your home. We are running a limited edition promotional campaign for the benefit of our users.
• The user will receive a cashback on the recharges done by his referred members as per the predetermined rate set forth by Cubber. However, the cashback will be paid only when two or more than two members are referred by the user.
• When a user refers another user to use the application, he/she will receive a reward on the membership fees only if the referred user has not used any coupon code for becoming a member. However, cashback will be paid according to the predetermined rate set forth by Cubber.
This service is available to person the age above 18. You represent that you have right the authority to enter this agreement and to abide all terms and conditions. You shall not impersonate any person or falsely state, otherwise impersonate identity, age or affiliation with any person entity.
Shopping Terms and Conditions
• As a Cubber member, you can avail of cashback on purchases through our shopping partners. Cubber provides cashback for your purchases through the Cashback it receives from the shopping partners.
• Please note that Cubber can give you cashback only when it receives Cashback from these shopping partners.
• If the order is not confirmed, the cashback will be put on hold till the order is confirmed and the product is delivered.
• The Cashback is payable to you only after maximum 60 days from the date of placing the order, depending upon the payment policy of the shopping partners.
• The Cashback paid to you is part of a promotion campaign by Cubber and it is within Cubber’s discretion if it wants to pay cashback or not.
• There may be cases where we may not receive the Cashback, due to the rules and regulations of the respective shopping partner. In such a case, you need to raise a query with us and we’ll see what can be done.
• In the case of fraud transactions or other transactions which are suspicious in nature, Cubber reserves the right to not pay cashback for such transactions.
• In the case of erroneous payment of cashback, as a user you need to repay it to us when required by Cubber. You will be notified of the same through appropriate channels.
• In some cases, you might receive a lower amount of cashback than expected. This can happen when Cubber is paid less Cashback by the respective shopping partners. When you intimate us of the same, we will take the matter up with the shopping partners and ascertain the actual reason for the lower payout. If positive the additional cashback will be credited to you.
• The cashback paid to you is part of a promotional campaign by Cubber and it can be stopped whenever Cubber may deem fit.
• In case you have had any query with the payment of cashback by Cubber, it is your responsibility to intimate Cubber of the same as soon as possible.
• Cubber will not entertain any queries or complaints of transactions which are more than 2 months from the date of complaint.
• When placing an order with any of our shopping partners, if you want to place an additional order after placing an order, you need to again go through Cubber to that particular website and then place the other/additional order.
CUBBER provide mobile services by telecommunication service provider such prepaid recharge. Any dispute regarding quality, cost, minute provided the terms of recharge purchased must be handled directly between you and telecommunication. CUBBER provide the prepaid mobile recharge with DTH recharge.
CUBBER will make best effort to proved best service. Customer acknowledges that clarity, accuracy provide the service many depend on many factors including the connectivity the service provider. .
CUBBER shall not be responsible for non-delivery, delayed delivery of the alert any way whatsoever. CUBBER shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and CUBBER will make best possible effort the error as early as possible. Customer shall not hold CUBBER liable for any loss, damage, claim, and expense including legal cost that may be in incurred. Customers also agree to receive information about CUBBER their interest based in usage history via SMS, email, phone call includes offer.
The http://www.cubber.in is owned and operated By (Cubber Communication LLP)